Maintenance Head DIP will focus on ensuring uptime and cost alignment, improving failure analysis, achieving machine availability, reducing breakdowns, electrical maintenance, APQP, lean manufacturing, and adherence to quality, safety, and environmental procedures.
Key Focus Area :
1. To ensure uptime & consumption cost in line with the ABP.
2. Focusing on improvement initiatives and analysis of failures (Like RCA, FEMA / MTBF/ MTTR).
3. Ensure to achieve machine availability, reducing electrical, Instrumentation breakdown and failure of equipment’s, ensure adherence to maintenance schedules. Review of PM schedules and shutdown jobs
4. Knowledge of electrical maintenance, 3ph rotating machine, HT switch gear, power system & protection and basic Mechanical equipment.
5. Good understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and lean manufacturing.
6. Good knowledge of Quality System , Legal Requirements , safety and environmental Procedures , 5S management System and Asset optimization